Supporter / Pub Member / Server Weenie
Original poster
Sep 28, 2003
Round Rock, TX US
Beware, this site seems slow from work, BUT:

http://www.delphioffer.com/xm3roady2/

Home kit: 19.99, Free Shipping
Remote: 9.99 FreeShipping
personal Audio System: 19.99, Free Shipping.

Their ordering site is slower than molasses today from work, but y'all might
want to watch it.

good supposedly till March 31, 2006.

LER

Fast entering site but I get this... Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --><configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="Off"/> </system.web></configuration>
Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --><configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/> </system.web></configuration>
[/FONT]

I am still getting that same Server Error message too!!!!!!!!!!
Ler ... are you sure youd didn't take down the server when you LEFT??????? LOL

BryanSR

I agree dfergie. I'm interested in both the home and the PAS.

Now if they would just fix their damn system :)

LER

I have the old Roady one, what is the difference...will the portable kit work with mine??

I'm now getting a service unavailable error :(

I've written to their Webmaster :)

LER

dfergie said:
Bummer we crashed them...
I doubt it was us. I started trying(!) to get at them before posting this yesterday.

IIS is a toy as damaged says above. IIS crashes if you just look at it wrong :)

Much prefer Apache :)

LER

It's working this afternoon (Thursday, 3/2), just ordered the portable audio system (I hope!).

I'm still getting "service unavailable". My mail to "webmaster@" is still in my mail queue.

FWIW, I just got it to work. it didn't seem to like my FireFox, so I did it with IE.

LER

Yeah, I did both the personal and a home kit :)

More than happy to pass on bargains :)

LER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)