RUSH LIMBAUGH GOES OFF THE AIR

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
THIS JUST IN....

BULLETIN: LIMBAUGH OFF THE AIR

Minutes ago on his program, Rush Limbaugh announced that he is going to take a leave of absence from his program. Recently the National Enquirer revealed an alleged drug problem with Limbaugh. On his program Rush said, "I have tried to be honest with you my listeners...I need to tell you that part of what you have read is true. I am addicted to prescription medications. I started taking these medications 5-6 years ago following unsuccessful spinal surgery. I have had pain in my lower back and now in my neck. Rather than opt for more surgery I chose to keep taking pain medications, which were addictive. I have checked myself into a facility to break the addiction following my broadcast today. I will spend the next 30 days breaking this hold this medication has had upon me. I am not making excuses. I am no role model. People who face their difficult problems without help everyday are role models. I take full responsibility for my actions. Presently authorities are conducting an investigation. I have been asked to not make public comment about this. I will say stories contain inaccurate information. I deeply appreciate your continued support. Now I want to ask for your prayers."

Radio Ink spoke with Premiere Radio Networks Kraig Kitchen who said, "Rush will be back. This is not about his legal issues; I honestly do not know where that stands, that is between Rush and his attorneys. This is about giving him a chance to focus on his health. We think he will be off for about 30 days. We support Rush and have every intention of his return."

Rush will be replaced by his regular guest hosts and some hosts to be announced.

It'd be a lot easier to just wish Rush a speedy recovery if he wasn't such a pompous windbag, who has made a great living criticizing others for their own failings.

Third time in detox. I wonder what he would be saying about a democrat who was in the same boat? I wonder what kind words he had for Kitty Dukakis in the past, or Teddy Kennedy and his alcohol consumption.

The vulgar pigboy butt-cyst maniac deserves a second, sorry, a third chance, but I don't feel sorry for him in the slightest. I hope he beats his addiction, but I also hope this causes him a great deal of financial and personal trouble. He's caused enough in his day.

Although Rush mentions the word God on his show that could mean anything or any god while never mentioning the name Jesus.
This bastard IMO went deaf after saying the book of Revelations (AKA The Revelations of Jesus Christ) was a bunch of mumbo jumbo and didn’t belong in the Bible. This guy is so damn phony that a drug charge is probably the least of his evils.

Well what do they say : " What goes around comes around."

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. 8)

What vitriol, what venom You guys sound no better than what you claim he is. Where's the compassion? Where's the love? There are many, many people who have become addicted to prescription pain pills. Doctors quite frequently dispense these things without a care for the harm they may be doing. A real problem in this country regardless of who the victim is.

Boo hoo for poor Rush. Sorry don't feel anything for this hipocritical blow hard.

He should get exactly what he advocated a few years back: " they should all be sent up to jail for doing drugs." All the venom he has spewed over the last 9 or 10 years, it looks like the chickens have come home to roost.

Be careful when you set yourself up as the supreme judge over all who listen. You are just begging to be brought down a notch or two. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)