S50 problem w/ show recordings

gubmit

Original poster
Dec 28, 2005
I purchased my S50 less than 4 months ago and have had no problems until now. I was recently recording the Ferrall show on 101 using the content management setup menu, which I have done before. when it was over and I removed my receiver off the dock the receiver stayed frozen so I had to remove the battery to restart the receiver. Once the receiver started I had lost all my saved music files and recording of the show, which I figured it was due to the removal of the battery. Yesterday I tried recording Ferrall again and it is showing on my saved shows list, but once I try to play it back it shows a time of 0:00 and nothing plays back. I have tried several different shows and still nothing. I can record music again but not the shows. I have tried resetting the default menus and still nothing. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem because the Sirius Customer Care has been worthless as I am still on hold.

I have three S50's in the house and have not had that particular problem with them. Rarely I did have to soft reboot with battery removal as use did, but never lost any content stored on the S50. There is a thread over at Siriusbackstage that discusses S50 problems and something call a three finger salute to reset the S50.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)