Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
At the 2005 Satellite Expo we shot a MUSIC VIDEO for our supporting Pub Members as our thanks for their help and keeping SatelliteGuys up and running!

This music video includes the leggy SatelliteGuys Girls including Adult Superstar Brandy Talore!

We are now making this video available to all of our registered members for their enjoyment as well. :)

The video is available in both Windows Media Format (Windows Media 9 or above is needed) plus we are working on a Quicktime verison as well.

Again a big thank you to our Pub Member Supporters for making this all possible!

If you would like to help support SatelliteGuys and become a Pub Memeber and get all the benefits of being a pub member, including access to our popular Private Pub Forum where you find lots of stuff we can't post to the public area including real inside rumors as well as things we just can't talk about in the public forum, plus as a supporter you also see a lot less ads.

For information on becoming a supporting Pub Memeber please click here

We hope you enjoy the video and look forward to your comments. :D

Attachments

• satexpo_bb.wmv
    15.9 MB · Views: 1,054
  • satexpo_dialup.wmv
    1 MB · Views: 219
Ahhh wait, I don't get it?? Was this a joke? I like when the afro-american girl said one of her hobbies was "talking". rofflmao

uuuhhhh...

Is that the best you can do? Come on over to the University of Virginia if you want to see some REAL women. :D

Sat Guys-you can't be serious. Does the "quality" of the girls say more about the women in Memphis or the lack of budget for models. Did you guys stop at a truck stop and hire them? :shocked

Flame On.

srjewettlaw said:
Sat Guys-you can't be serious. Does the "quality" of the girls say more about the women in Memphis or the lack of budget for models. Did you guys stop at a truck stop and hire them? :shocked

Flame On.

If any of you guys think that these girls are hot, I feel sorry for you and I must consider myself to be blessed. :D

Yes, they do have "legs", but can any of them run an E* "checkswitch" procedure if the multi-dish table gets corrupted? :D

Note to self- wear fishnets at AFM expo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts