SatelliteGuys Rumor Cental - Price Increase

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
SatelliteGuys is hearing through the grapevine that tommorow Dish Network will announce a Price Increase to it's dealers on it's retailer chat tommorow at Noon Eastern Time.

SatelliteGuys will be there tuned in and will report any itmes of interest to you the consumer.

We are also hearing that tommorow Dish will announce the renaming of some of it's programming packages.

Stay tuned to SatelliteGuys.US for more information which will be posted as soon as we get it.

MORE DETAILS JUST ADDED - CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS!

Last edited:
they are going to add another useless shopping channel, so the can give the package a "New" name so they can justify a "new" higher price

Guess who's gonna pay for all the lawsuits and Dish's short coming with the Distance Networks, yep you guessed it! :(

Look on the Brightside, tonight it's still a rumor. :) (That should get you one more good nights sleep) :D

If I remember right the AT 60 plan is frozen for another year right? I think that is the only one that has a price guarentee on it right now. (Doesn't help me much).

Ok I have been digging and have found the following out...

REMEMBER THIS IS STILL A RUMOR. :)

New package names:
Dish Family- Will stay the same
AT-60 changes to AT-100
AT-120 changes to AT-200
AT-180 changes to AT-250

Dish Family and AT-100 (currently AT-60) will not have a price increase, AT200 and AT250 will be going up $3 per month.

Dish HD Packages will be priced $20 above its corresponding AT Package.

Adult programming is going up $5 per channel. (Lets hope this does not include Playboy)

Again this is just a rumor. :)

Last edited:
I am GUESSING, but the matching metal package would also have the same increase amount.

Actually it appears that the HD packages will be priced $20 above the corresponding AT package. So if you have SD now and want HD it will be $20 more a month for the HD stuff.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)