Satelliteguys.us member count surpasses DBSTalk.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

markusian

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
I just noticed this morning that Satelliteguys.us member count reached 6,375 while DBSTalk.com member list has 6,366 members.

This is in less than a year. WOW.

Thanks Mark,

Every day when I look at this site I am amazed how quickly we have grown in just 8 months. We have a really great staff which works hard to bring you all the latest news first.

I am very happy that when people want Satellite news first they think of SatelliteGuys.US!

Thanks everyone!

I would guess there's quite a bit of overlap in the two numbers and some who have found one haven't found the other yet. There's great information in both places (as well as at the recently neglected dbsforums.com)

Definitely an accomplishment. Scott's done a good job continuing on with the Dish side, and Sean's doing a great job giving all of the Voom people a home. Definitely carved out a nice niche with that one! :)

DBSForums used to be where the most posts were at, then DBSTalk and now perhaps it has become SatelliteGuys. The numbers has shifted a lot in this past year. DBSForums seem to have the least activity now but has the most members because it has been around the longest. I predict that SatelliteGuys will have the most members (exceeding DBSForums) before the end of this month, perhaps only in 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts