Sears 921 web page gone! Do they know something we don't?

DVDDAD

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Huntington, Long Island, NY
I've been checking out Sears' website every few days to see if I could get my hands on a 921. This morning, the page that had the 921 listed is gone. Does Sears know something that we don't know? Is the 921 release going to be pushed back a few more months?

I guess we'll find out tonight, or will we? In October's Tech Chat, we were told to tune into the November Charlie Chat to find out about the release of the 921, only to have Charlie barely mention the 921 at all. If a question wasn't raised at the end of the show, he might have skipped talking about the 921 completely.

Sears will not have any inventory to sell til February and they have been getting a lot of people trying to order from it.

That is probably why it was removed.

Yeah, me (and 10000 like me) hitting the site 20 times a day probably isn't helping their bandwidth either.

And I thought I was the only one hitting it 20 times a day. I wonder how many hits they got in the last week. They probably deleted the page because we were bogging down their site. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
:D
Geno

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)