Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
As a DJ if you want to host a show using your own music, you may elect to send us your music to host on our server. Doing so will allow you do your show regularly without having to physically be there when your show airs! With our Voice Tracking technology you can do your show on your own time without having to miss a show because you can't be there to host your live show!

No one need to know that your show that airs weeknights at 7PM was actually recorded at 11am... yesterday :D

If you are interested in sending us your music, let me know and I will ship you a USB Flash drive for you to load your songs on and send back to me. Once received I will load your songs onto our server and make them available to you. PLEASE NOTE: The music you send is your music. No other DJ will be able to access your music!

To prepare your music to ship to me you need to make sure your songs are in MP3 format and are properly labeled (Artist - Title)
And you must organize your songs which in turn make it easier for you to make your playlists.

For example for the 80's I have one directory(80s Music), under that directory I have the following directories.
80's Music
- 80s Pop
- 80s Love
- 80s Rock
- 80s Rap - Hip Hop
- 80s Novelty

Now when I program the playlist for the 80's Time Machine I create a format which is used to create the playlists

As an example here is a format for the 80's Time Machine Format (Not the actual format... just as an example.)

TOP OF HOUR - Top of Hour Jingle
Pop Song
-Voice Track -
Pop Song
- Bumper -
Love Song
Pop Song
- Bumper -
Rock Song
- Voice Tack -
Pop Song
- Bumper -
Pop Song
Love Song
- Bumper -
Rock Song
Rock Song
- Bumper -
Pop Song
-Voice Track -
Love Song
- Bumper -
Pop Song
Pop Song

So now when the Playlist is generated you will see your music with your format automatically made you. If you are happy with your playlist that was generated for you then you just voice track your show. It's that easy!

If your not happy... lets say there are two songs together that you don't think will sound good together you can drag and drop your songs in the voice track software... or you can remove a song and insert another one it its place.

If you want to update or add music you will be given FTP access where you will access your music directory.

Again if you send music you will be the only DJ who can access your music. Also all music royalties for your music will be paid for by me via Streamlicensing.COM. Once your music is in the system and your format is setup, really the only thing you need to do is host your show. :)