Serenity

Status
Not open for further replies.

raymo721

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 26, 2005
Front Range, Colorado
Anyone watch the new DVD "Serenity" the sequel to the SciFi short lived series "Firefly"???? Just watched it twice. IMO Not bad!! Anyone else??--Ray

Well. it was us handfull that got the creator to make the movie and I hope its not the last we hear of Serenity. CPanther, what the hell does TIFWIW mean???--Ray

Take it for what it's worth.

He also did a great job of answering all questions just in case this was their last hurrah.

I bought the Firefly DVD set a few weeks before Serenity hit the screens. Real good show. I then also got the movie for Christmas.

GREAT DVD!

Fun movie with typical Joss Whedon neck snapping plot twists and fun dialogue.

TV just isn't the same without a weekly Joss fix. Unfortunately, the film only made $10 million on opening weekend, so this will probably be it unless the DVD is massively overachieves. Don't miss the extras, they are definitely worth th eprice of admission.

You can always tell a good popcorn flick when the villain is likeable. The guy had a weird code he lived by, and the ending made sense when you got the sense that his code of honor demanded (I'm trying to be vague so as to not be a spoiler).

Some time soon, I'm going to watch it again with the commentary track on, I'm sure it will be a rip.....

Yeah, strictly for the kiddies.

The Skinemax version of the story would be WAY more fun......

Just saw Sean Mota's post on the CES Discussion Board that Universal announced that Serenity will be in their lineup of movies released on HD-DVD. Hope I'm seeing that right. It must have made some sort of impact!--Ray PS tks CPanther

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts