Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
There are a few small lingering issues from our server upgrades.

1) If you are trying to view attachments from the new webserver (you can tell if you are on the new webserver if you see the webserver listed as 192.168.1.2 on the bottom of the page) some new attachments may not be viewable. You can refresh the page until your not on the new server to view those files as a temporary workaround.

This is due to the sync between the two servers, this is being worked on and should be working tonight.

2) TheList is not currently working, this custom PHP script written by QWERT1515 does not like something about the new server (I am guessing its the caching) so I have alerted QWERT and hopefully he can get that back in working order shortly.

Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Reply with quote not working about 50% of times I've tried. Just hangs.

I'm having trouble with the IPad app. App opens and states parse error, click cancel to report or OK. If I click to report I get the loading symbol. I let it try to load for 30 minutes without result. If I select OK forum pages won't load, but other selections work.

I've had examples where I hit "post quick reply" and it posts twice. I already forwarded those examples to Scott

Twice this evening I saw something strange that I hope you can see and correct.

When I finish making a quick reply I click on Post quick reply and it takes me to advanced. Then if I hit reply again, I end up with a double post.

The last time I did this, I went to open a second instance and confirmed that my post took but didn't click on reply from within the Advanced. This time only one post was made.

Don I removed the dupe

But yeah its hit and miss for me. It has no rhyme or reason which area/thread it will do it

edit: case in point...my 1st post here was fine now this one posted as a dupe

edit2: when I do an edit and hit the "edit" button and hit "save" it says done but nothing else. Wont save properly. If I hit save twice it works. Now when I go into the edit I get the advanced version where it works fine

I'm having trouble with the IPad app. App opens and states parse error, click cancel to report or OK. If I click to report I get the loading symbol. I let it try to load for 30 minutes without result. If I select OK forum pages won't load, but other selections work.

getting parse error on my iphone

HELPPPPPPPPP!

Lost all formatting using Mozilla Firefox on Windows XP..........

See attached photo.

Attachments

• SatGuys_Error_20110217.jpg
    SatGuys_Error_20110217.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 127
Strange the SatelliteGuys app on the Android us working fine yet the same app on my ipad is giving me the error.

I am at my sons bday oarty but will be home shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)