Show-HD East: 2nd Season: Dead Like Me: Haunted 10pm EST

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
header_main01.jpg

Does George sometimes look not very actractive in HD? Anyway, it has been very slow pacing and I am waiting where it is going to lead.

3 Episodes left. If anyone is watching, It's this the first time that a dead person kills a living one? Is this the way the grimlis (sp?) are created (the one that makes the accidents happen). What is the implication here? What happened to the soul of this person?

Sean Mota said:
Great great episode... Season Finale next week...

I'm glad that they said 'Season Finale' since the voice overs the past few weeks made it appear it could be the end of the series.

Yeah, showtime never seems to be to sure if they're bringing back their series for another season or not. I really like this show and can't wait to see it continue next year. My wife was a big fan of Out of Order, which had some fairly big names, mainly William H Macy and they released the pilot on dvd, but cancelled it after 6 episodes. Too bad.

I currently like this show, and Street Time. It's a pretty good cop show, not quite a Shield or Soprano's type crime drama but still good.

And yes, it was a good episode last night.

Season is over and it went very quiet. There were a couple of times that make you go umm what that means but very quiet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)