Showtime Free Preview Friday 3/31 thru Monday 4/3

retiredTech

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 15, 2003
Missouri
Showtime Free Preview Friday 3/31 thru Monday 4/3

Special channel locations for free preview located on channels 285-295.

(note: these numbers won't be visible until the preview starts)

285 SHO-E
286 SHO-W
287 SHOTO
288 SHOCS
289 SHOEX
290 SBYND
291 TMC-E
292 TMCXE
293 SUND
294 FLIX

295 SHOHD(HD receivers only)

I can see the channels, but the Guide displays "No Info Available" on the ShoHD channel from 6:00PM onward.
-----------
EDIT: I did a check switch which forced a guide download and that fixed the problem.

Last edited:
Ditto here, I have the channels and can tune them in but the guide only shows what is currently on, everything listed later is "No Info Available" (on all the channels, not just ShowHD)... When I was at home for lunch I was hoping to setup the DVR to start recording some shows this afternoon...guess I will have to wait...

No, I am not referring to the info screen (I hate that they don't put descriptions of the shows on the 285-295 channels, but I learned two weeks ago with the HBO free weekend to just go to the normal channel locations to see the info). What I have a problem with is the actual channel guide not showing the listings for the channels 285-295 - the guide shows the listings fine on the normal Showtime channels, but in order to set my DVR to record an item, it has to show in the guide and I can't select any of the normal Showtime channels, only the temporary ones from 285-295, and they show "No Info Available". It is probably fine now (guide update?), but I will know when I get home (about 30 minutes from now!!).

I am not getting the free preview either. :mad:

Why is this not available on E* channel 9460?

I called the CSRs, but she was clueless. Her answer was that the free Showtime preview is not available in HD. Can anyone confirm or deny this with any amount of accuracy? I REALLY wanted to record Crash today.

I don't even have channel 295 in my guide for All Channels. I think we're looking at different birds.

However, if this is the case, they need to turn it on for all the SHO-HD birds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts