sirius radio channel pricing

Kali05

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 27, 2005
Ca
how much is sirius radio channel ala carta if i dont want the top 120 package? know the is 5 fee for not having basic package . does anyone know? thanks

How do you apply for "A LA Carte" anyways? There's a bunch of channels I never watch and a bunch of them I would like to watch, but don't want to buy a higher package. I didn't see no A La Carte option on Dish website anywhere.

Never heard of any fee for it outside of the 120 and 180 package on dish, I dont believe its available as an alacart option.

Theres only a few channels you can get alacart, oln was one of them but its no longer on dish, fox sports regionals can be purchased alacart on the lower packages, you can also go an encore movie package for $5, I think you can get pbs national also.

You cannot get Sirius a la carte on DISH. You can, of course, get a regular Sirius subscription direct from Sirius.

Van said:
Theres only a few channels you can get alacart, oln was one of them but its no longer on dish, fox sports regionals can be purchased alacart on the lower packages, you can also go an encore movie package for $5, I think you can get pbs national also.

Just for the record, OLN was never available as A La Carte, it is the Outdoor Channel that still is available A La Carte.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)