This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Size of 1000.3 dish?

Yeah, that's what the installer put up when he came out. There was a 1000.2 up there already and he said it "wouldn't work" for my H3

From the text description:

"The DISH 1000.3 provides reception from the 72.7 and 61.5 DBS orbital locations, using a dish antenna size similar to a DISH 1000. This allows for the connection of up to three receivers and a second dish for a fourth orbital location. The Dish Network DPH Eastern Arc Twin LNB is only designed for Eastern Arc installations. For Hopper 3 or Wally installs only. "

3 receivers?
And a second dish?
Hopper 3 or Wally only?

Reactions: charlesrshell
Are there any facts in this post? DISH did make a DISH 1000 it was about the size of the dish 500 and used a Twin with a single LNB. If this is designed for 61.5 & 72.7 and allows 1 additional sat input where is the 4th satellite coming from?

It looks to me like Solid Signal has labeled a 1000.2 shipped with a DPH EA or WA LNB as a "1000.3-EA" or a "1000.3-WA". I haven't found anything yet indicating that's an official Dish designation, but maybe one of the guys that have better Dish sources than I do will know more about that.