Size of 1000.3 dish?

comfortably_numb

Dogs have owners, cats have staff
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2011
Kansas City / Las Vegas
When they installed my Hopper 3, they put up what I believe is a 1000.3 EA dish. What are the dimensions of that dish?

dish1000.3_zoom.jpg

From the text description:

"The DISH 1000.3 provides reception from the 72.7 and 61.5 DBS orbital locations, using a dish antenna size similar to a DISH 1000. This allows for the connection of up to three receivers and a second dish for a fourth orbital location. The Dish Network DPH Eastern Arc Twin LNB is only designed for Eastern Arc installations. For Hopper 3 or Wally installs only. "

3 receivers?
And a second dish?
Hopper 3 or Wally only?

Reactions: charlesrshell
Are there any facts in this post? DISH did make a DISH 1000 it was about the size of the dish 500 and used a Twin with a single LNB. If this is designed for 61.5 & 72.7 and allows 1 additional sat input where is the 4th satellite coming from?

It looks to me like Solid Signal has labeled a 1000.2 shipped with a DPH EA or WA LNB as a "1000.3-EA" or a "1000.3-WA". I haven't found anything yet indicating that's an official Dish designation, but maybe one of the guys that have better Dish sources than I do will know more about that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts