Sling TV/Blockbuster Brand

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
Nothing earth shattering, I noticed on Facebook that Sling Tv is incorporating the blockbuster brand for blockbuster nights, they are showing free movies on Friday nights. Looks like there are other articles floating around about it

It was kind of cool to see the old blockbuster logo being used and incorporated. At the time when Dish took over for blockbuster, before they shut down all the stores, I had one around the corner the disc exchange worked well for me!

Last edited:
Glad I saved my card!!!

Attachments

• E8BCD6C5-C1A2-40B3-8B8A-DD6AE384AA3A.jpeg
    E8BCD6C5-C1A2-40B3-8B8A-DD6AE384AA3A.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 165
I've been waiting for Dish to resurrect the Blockbuster brand, given all the nostalgia about it lately.

Reactions: satjay
I've been waiting for Dish to resurrect the Blockbuster brand, given all the nostalgia about it lately.

It’s a bit sad that there are probably sling customers who have no idea about Blockbuster. For old times sake, would be nice to see it associated again with Dish PPV or something with movies with Dish

I know it serves no purpose in the business sense of things but would nice to see

Just a head's up, Sling is $5 for the first month, I am giving it a try but doubt I will keep it at the $30 price, we only seem to watch 2 channels when we have live TV.

Reactions: Zookster

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)