Smallville timer started late

drummerguy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 5, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Now I'm kinda mad. The timer for Smallville on my 622 (which was scheduled to start at 7:55 pm on my local OTA HD affiliate) didn't start until 8:13 pm, so I missed the first part of the show. I checked the timer itself, and sure enough it's set up to start at 7:55 pm (as it has been for the past month, and I never changed it). I have no idea why it started late (I wasn't home at the time and nothing else was recording at the same time). Kinda pissed about this.

I also checked my schedule of future recordings, and for some unknown reason, some recordings were suddenly flagged to be skipped. I restored them all just fine; there were no conflict error messages. Now I suppose I have to check the list everyday to make sure my 622 doesn't arbitrarily decide to skip recordings. I thought the point of a DVR was to not have to do that.

Not real pleased with this 622 right now (or maybe it's just the latest software update). :mad:

It was definitely the latest software update. I was curious why Gray's Anatomy started late as well but it looks like they released 365 right when the prime time shows were starting. how dumb is that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)