Status
Not open for further replies.

thiggin2

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 28, 2004
TampaBay Florida
This really has nothing to do with this site except the google logos.
But for that last few day some web pages are not loading. I though it was my computer but I get the same problem with the other computers in the house, I also have got the same problem at work. Other pages will load normally with no problem.
Has anyone else have this problem?
Thanks. Its just driving me crazy because I cant load some pages that I normally visit. :(

Can you post an example of a URL that doesn't work? So that others could try it?
Are you saying these are from Google banners?

Yes when a google logo is suppose to load on a page it doesn't load you just get that url address at the bootm of the page like its getting it but it never happens. I use IE if that matters. But it also does the same on Netscape.

Here is one of the pages that I have problems loading. At work it loads very slow: www.woodtv.com

I also have prblems with pages inside a web site. Ebay is one of them.

Hmm...maybe its just this area. I guess I will call Brighthouse. I hate calling them because its like call Dish :eek: :D .

Well I have pinned it down to my router. Now I have to figure why its not allowing only a few page to not load.
I took my router out of line and it all works now.

Well it always something stupid :rolleyes: . I'm not sure exaclly what it was but I did a factory default reset and it all back to normal.
Thanks. :)

From time to time I will have certain particular pages that will not load on this site. When I go do a search for new posts one particular page will not load but the next one will or particular posts. It does not happen most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)