Sony execs not making good impression

DaveyBoy26

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 4, 2006
Indianapolis
But they don't care, they KNOW their system(PS3) is actually(and I quote)"too cheap" at 600 bones. I guess I'd be cocky too with marketshare numbers like they have. But every interview I read with Kutaragi and Kaz Hirai has them saying things like they know "people will pay whatever they charge for the PS3". I've never been one to root for one console over another, as I usually buy all of them or at least recognize that competition gives us innovation. I find myself starting to root against Sony this time. Not because I'm a 360 (and soon to be), a Wii owner, but because Sony sounds like a bunch of cocky bastards.:D

For once I will agree here. Sony's mouthpieces are out of control. While it is true they see the PS3 as competition for the PC market (as does Microsoft see the Xbox360 in the same light -- they just don't say it outloud) I do not see the PS3 as competition for the computer. Not unless there are alot of peripherals like wireless keyboards and printers coming for the PS3 that we do not know about. So they should knock-off the talk about the PS3 being a computer. They should also come clean as to the specs -- especially since they are receiving PS3s from their manufacturers.

Companys always tick off the consumer when they try to impress us with bs rather then with a decent product for a decent price. Time to come clean and 'SHOW US THE PRODUCT'!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)