Sorry to scott and the mods (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!
Status

msmith198025

Member of the Year
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
Just wanted to say I am sorry if posting that thread with a link to sonic caused problems. To the poster that was wondering, I posted it expecting it to be closed here. It was meant to give people a place to talk about a topic that some might find interesting, but in a place other than satguys, because that is what scott wants, and sonic works with scott to give satguys members, and others, a place to do that.

If that caused confusion to any members, I apologize.

Rey

@ your service
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
i don't see the need for you to apologize. this is just one member that doesn't seem to understand the rules around here. quite simple. i thought your post was appropriate and scott locking the thread was right also. go to sonicbabble.com to discuss politics. not a topic to discuss here at satguys. what's so hard to understand about that? instead of going on a rant in a few threads,just accept the rules of this site. geez :rolleyes:

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
i don't see the need for you to apologize. this is just one member that doesn't seem to understand the rules around here. quite simple. i thought your post was appropriate and scott locking the thread was right also. go to sonicbabble.com to discuss politics. not a topic to discuss here at satguys. what's so hard to understand about that? instead of going on a rant in a few threads,just accept the rules of this site. geez :rolleyes:

agreed :)

Status

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts