Not open for further replies.

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
Just wanted to say I am sorry if posting that thread with a link to sonic caused problems. To the poster that was wondering, I posted it expecting it to be closed here. It was meant to give people a place to talk about a topic that some might find interesting, but in a place other than satguys, because that is what scott wants, and sonic works with scott to give satguys members, and others, a place to do that.

If that caused confusion to any members, I apologize.

i don't see the need for you to apologize. this is just one member that doesn't seem to understand the rules around here. quite simple. i thought your post was appropriate and scott locking the thread was right also. go to sonicbabble.com to discuss politics. not a topic to discuss here at satguys. what's so hard to understand about that? instead of going on a rant in a few threads,just accept the rules of this site. geez :rolleyes:

i don't see the need for you to apologize. this is just one member that doesn't seem to understand the rules around here. quite simple. i thought your post was appropriate and scott locking the thread was right also. go to sonicbabble.com to discuss politics. not a topic to discuss here at satguys. what's so hard to understand about that? instead of going on a rant in a few threads,just accept the rules of this site. geez :rolleyes:

agreed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)