Sports blackout question...Please!!!!!!!!

mlyles

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 9, 2006
SC
Someone in another forum posted that E* blacks out the Cubs games on WGN so they can show them in the MLBEI package. Is this true? When I had D* I could watch the games on WGN without getting MLBEI. By the way, I'm not talking about regional blackouts. I live in South Carolina.

Someone in another forum posted that E* blacks out the Cubs games on WGN so they can show them in the MLBEI package. Is this true? When I had D* I could watch the games on WGN without getting MLBEI. By the way, I'm not talking about regional blackouts. I live in South Carolina.

Mlyles,

All programing on the National Feed of WGN, which Dish as well as DirecTV and most cable companies carry is cleared for National distribution.

You will NOT have ANY Blackouts on the Baseball feeds that air on the National WGN feed.

The Local OTA WGN feed does NOT have the same content as the national WGN that is carried on Dish, DirecTV and cable companies.

John

Careful what you read in other forums, they sometimes can't be counted on to be credible. Especially the people who run are in charge of running them!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)