Starz HD channels/Channel Not Purchased (721) Error Info:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

LonghornXP

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Anyone having this error message on the new Starz HD channels please try the following.

1. Reboot your HD box and once booted up check the channels again.

If this doesn't work try the following below.

2. Call 1-800-DirecTV and do whatever you need todo to reach a CSR. This must be done with a CSR. Once your talking with a CSR tell this person that you cannot get the Starz HD channels "and" that you need the Starz-HD - Charge line added into your account details. Once this is done your Starz HD channels will work fine and you should see under your online account details under "view last activity" a new line that says Starz-HD - Charge. You won't pay extra or anything so don't worry about that.

This issue is caused from DirecTVs system not updating all of the accounts correctly. Some accounts work while others don't.

Right now you have always had a Showtime HD charge for the Showtime Unlimited package hence why you receive TMC HD and other Showtime HD channels without issues. Also when more HBO HD channels launch you won't have any issues because those new channels will be tied into your existing HBO HD charge line which allows you to currently get HBO HD today.

Also next month once the Cinemax HD channels are added you may also be required to call and have the same stuff done for Cinemax HD as no line on your account as existed for this.

I hope this can answer your questions and just to make sure I know for a "fact" that this is the issue and that my above information is also the "fix" for this. I know this because I had this issue and one phone call fixed it for me and I now unlike before had a new Starz-HD - Charge line under my view last activity section under my online account.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts