Sundish

hasher9092

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 21, 2004
Have any of you guys had any dealings with an outfit called SunDish? A couple of months ago I decided to dump Time Warner and go with Dish. There was a SunDish ad on the internet that offered a free DVD player and a $50 gift certificate for new Dish subscribers. I ordered Dish thru SunDish and and have been trying ever since to get the free DVD player. I've called them numerous times and I get a different runaround each time. It's getting obvious that they have no intention of ever living up to their advertised offering. I know a DVD player isn't that expensive but their false advertising really irks me.

Maybe charlie ran that promotion for them. :) sorry, that does kind of suck and I have been through that many times on the mail in rebates that just never show.

IF you want to get a little leverage, threaten to leave. If it's been less the a year IIRC, they get a charge back of their install reimbursement. This assumes that you are covered under the DHA lease plan and didn't sign an additional contract with SunDish for a specificed period of time of service.

Just Read there Promo... Did you read this? www.sundish.com/rebate/dvdpromo.html and just read this too..$50 Gift Rebate SuperCertificate - Same as Cash and can be used at hundreds of popular retail and online stores. For Store listings Please click here

This is how we thank you for ordering DISH Network through us. The Gift Certificate is coming from SunDish.com and not from DISH Network. This Offer is valid for new customers only.

I purchased my Dish subscription through them and they are pretty much a fly-by-night operation. Your best bet is to contact Dish Network directly and have them pressure Sundish to give you what they promised. Otherwise they would need to remove Sundish as one of their authorized dealers.

Sundish specializes in giving customers the runaround. I am guessing most people just give up, and Sundish gets to keep the $50 and cost of the dvd player!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)