SunRocket VOIP: 1 Free Year End of Summer Special (ends today)

Status
Not open for further replies.

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
I've had SunRocket VOIP service since April and have been pleased with the quality of the service. I was able to port over my existing phone number, and get a 2nd phone number, voice mail, caller id, and many other calling features for $199 for two years under the 1 Free Year offer. That's $8.50 per month for unlimited local and long distance dialing.

The service works very well and only outages I've experiences have been attributed to my Adelphia broadband service (ugh!), but even those have been few and far between. SunRocket works fine with my existing phones and three Dish Network receivers, but I must admit that faxing isn't always reliable.

Anyway, if you're looking for cheap, reliable VOIP service then you may wish to take a look at this offer. I couldn't be any more pleased with the quality of the phone calls. I'm a cheap bastard and I'm saving more than $22 a month over my old Verizon POTS line...and SunRocket somes with unlimited calling to the US.

Try it risk free for 31 days. If you don't like it, simply return the equipment. Anyway, if you sign up for service please use my refer a friend number: 5407367232 at http://www.sunrocket.com/

I'll second that I've been very happy with Sunrocket. I also got on the 2 for 1 year deal a few months back.

The only issue I've had is a couple of times I've had a busy signal when I picked up the phone instead of a dial tone. A reset of the gizmo took care of it, but I haven't been able to figure out why this happens. Voice quality however has been perfect from day 1, and for me, the unlimited calling to Canada has been great.

I have be reading in another forum that some people have been able to add the 2 yr for $199 deal by calling them up. They might charge a $10 convertion fee but it is still worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)