superdish and a vip722

aaron41

Original poster
Sep 7, 2010
minnesota
Just as the title states. Can I use a vip 722 with a superdish and a dp34 switch? I just upgraded my home to a dish 1000 and a dpp44 switch with 3 vip 722's. What I want to do is take one of my vip 722's to my lake home, where I have a superdish and a dp34 switch. Is there any way to make it work? Thanks

Ok thanks. So do I hook up my to reciever lines 1 and 2 from the switch to the back of the 722 sat. 1 and 2 ports? then how do I hook up the second tv? sorry for all the ??'s I'm not real tech savy.

aaron41 said:
Ok thanks. So do I hook up my to reciever lines 1 and 2 from the switch to the back of the 722 sat. 1 and 2 ports? then how do I hook up the second tv? sorry for all the ??'s I'm not real tech savy.

If your not tech savvy, you should probably see if you can find a tech savvy friend to come by and help you.

You can diplex tv2 down the sat 1 or 2 connection to get it back to your switch and break it back out and hook to the coax feed running to tv2 location.

If your not tech savvy, you should probably see if you can find a tech savvy friend to come by and help you.

You can diplex tv2 down the sat 1 or 2 connection to get it back to your switch and break it back out and hook to the coax feed running to tv2 location.
That'll work fine, but for the less "Tech Savvy", run a line from the tv2 distribution port, (it has a YELLOW barrel on it) on the back of the receiver to your tv2 location. Connect to the tv, check what channel your modulator is set to, menu 6-1-5. If it is set to "Cable" or "Air", just be sure to set the TV to the same. Do a channel scan and your good to go.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts