This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Supplies

Status
Please reply by conversation.

NutFlush920

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 20, 2007
Green Bay, WI
I want to get some tools for around the house in case I ever need to run coax. What do you think about these items? I want it to be as easy as possible and work/look like a professional job. What Crimping tool do you suggest? If I am way off track please let me know the link of the item you suggest. I like Monoprice's prices so would prefer to stick with them as I have always has good luck doing business with them. Thanks in advance.

Stripper
For only $4.80 each when QTY 50+ purchased - Coaxial Cable Stripper [HT-322] | F, BNC, RCA Coaxial Crimps, Strips, & Cuts Tool
Connectors
For only $7.67 each when QTY 50+ purchased - [50pcs] Male F Connector w/Black Plastic Seal For RG-6U Standard Shield cable | Compression F Connectors
Crimping Tool
For only $27.50 each when QTY 50+ purchased - F, BNC, RCA Adjustable Crimping Tool w/Ratchet and Waterproof connector [8073RC] | F, BNC, RCA Coaxial Crimps, Strips, & Cuts Tool
or
For only $18.44 each when QTY 50+ purchased - Professional Compression Crimping Tool [HT-H548A1] | F, BNC, RCA Coaxial Crimps, Strips, & Cuts Tool

If your going to get into this type of thing, you should go with the Compression fittings.
I found the crimper at Lowes for like $ 15. and bought a bag of Compression fittings and barrels and a roll of RG-6 from Claude at the Dish store Site sponsor.
Why are you looking for such large quantities ?
fwiw, I have never use any of the products you have listed (the exact type that it).

Claude was very good to work with :up

Jimbo

I'd get 50 connectors for $10 whereas if I go to say Radio Shack I'd pay that for around 10. May as well get more and keep them in my workbench in case I ever need them.

Status
Please reply by conversation.