Supplies

Status
Please reply by conversation.

NutFlush920

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 20, 2007
Green Bay, WI
I want to get some tools for around the house in case I ever need to run coax. What do you think about these items? I want it to be as easy as possible and work/look like a professional job. What Crimping tool do you suggest? If I am way off track please let me know the link of the item you suggest. I like Monoprice's prices so would prefer to stick with them as I have always has good luck doing business with them. Thanks in advance.

Stripper
For only $4.80 each when QTY 50+ purchased - Coaxial Cable Stripper [HT-322] | F, BNC, RCA Coaxial Crimps, Strips, & Cuts Tool
Connectors
For only $7.67 each when QTY 50+ purchased - [50pcs] Male F Connector w/Black Plastic Seal For RG-6U Standard Shield cable | Compression F Connectors
Crimping Tool
For only $27.50 each when QTY 50+ purchased - F, BNC, RCA Adjustable Crimping Tool w/Ratchet and Waterproof connector [8073RC] | F, BNC, RCA Coaxial Crimps, Strips, & Cuts Tool
or
For only $18.44 each when QTY 50+ purchased - Professional Compression Crimping Tool [HT-H548A1] | F, BNC, RCA Coaxial Crimps, Strips, & Cuts Tool

If your going to get into this type of thing, you should go with the Compression fittings.
I found the crimper at Lowes for like $ 15. and bought a bag of Compression fittings and barrels and a roll of RG-6 from Claude at the Dish store Site sponsor.
Why are you looking for such large quantities ?
fwiw, I have never use any of the products you have listed (the exact type that it).

Claude was very good to work with :up

Jimbo

I'd get 50 connectors for $10 whereas if I go to say Radio Shack I'd pay that for around 10. May as well get more and keep them in my workbench in case I ever need them.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)