t-55 dish problems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Tavish

Original poster
Jan 4, 2006
Trying to install a 3-lnb dish to my 811 receiver and I can not make all three lnb's work at the same time, I've tried a couple of diffrent switches and the receiver would not recognize them or like the dp34 switch was recognized but it want recognize the lnb's. Is there a special switch that i need or is there special lnbs that i need with the dp34 switch. I can connect the receiver to each of the three lnbs directly and each sat. one at a time but just can not get them to work together.

what type of dish are you using? If dish 1000 are you using DPPs LNBS? if you are using Super Dish than yes you will have to use a DP34. sounds like an alignmet issue

Well, He says he is using a T-55 dish (one of those torroidal dishes w/ the reverse polarity LNB's or something)

Im certian that the LNBF's are Dish Legacy, so a DP34 would not work, and could possibly kill things.

I beleive you will need to get a SW 64 switch, along with 3 reverse polarity LNB's (dual output).

Hope that helps!

Ok, have a sw64 switch on the way and hopefully that will fix it. Of course the dp34 switch wouldn't work since the lnb's are not dishpro lnb's and i can get tv from each of the lnb's if i connecting them directly to the receiver, just get one sat. at a time so i'm hoping this older switch will fix this problem. Been fighting this for a month now and nobody of course at dish network can help or give any advice that could possably point me in the right direction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts