This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

T-mobile UN-carrier NEXT

Getting ready to start.

So the thing they are changing is all in price all taxes and fees. Same pricing as current t-mobile ONE just going to sell unlimited plans only.

KickBack

If you use under 2GB a month you get $10 bill credit.

Must enable kickback in T-Mobile app 1/22

Says, Dish Network will not be a standalone company by end of 2017.

"Thanks for playing Charlie"

Reactions: bluegras
Reactions: vcsatellite
It's still too much money. And less choice. So I'll continue to stay away.

I'm at $90 a month (plus frees & taxes) for my family split between T-Mobile and Cricket. But that's for three lines. The cheapest T-Mobile has is $100 but that goes away after the 22nd.

—Roland

T-mobile is only good if you live in major populated area but around here there service is practically non existent if you live in a rural area.

I would like to move to T-Mobile but don't for this reason.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: Troch77
I live in a small area of about 250,000 people in the Golden Triangle ( Beaumont,Port.Arthur, Orange ,Texas and smaller suburb towns in between) about 90 miles east of Houston,Tx. My coverage is good in town ,but is less so where I work on the outskirts of Port Arthur near Sabine Pass. My aunt lives in a small country town of Hatfield, Arkansas population 409- nearest city is Mena , Arkansas about 11 miles from where she lives. She gets a great signal for T- mobile with 4 bars. I found this out when I evacuated for hurricanes in 2005 and 2008. I was really surprised because they get NO tv reception ota at all ,being near a mountain. I have had T mobile since early in the last decade and only dropped it for a few years, while I worked at the prison and they banned all cell phones, even in the outside tower pickets located out of the prison. I like the service and the cell phone plans for 4 phones and Unlimited data plans and the ability to use your cell phone as a hot spot. I only pay around $150.00 before taxes for 4 phones -unlimited data, talk, text. I love the Binge feature that allows you to use Netflix and Dishanywhere and it never even counts against your data usage. Would like to see DISH and T- mobile work together, as I see a synergy between the two ,but doubt it due to CEO egos in both companies.

Love love tmobile. Four lines and unlimited international calling unlimited everything for $100. Unbeatable for now.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

If and when I stop traveling I will switch to a lower cost carrier, but for coverage, it's Verizon and AT&T. Just can't beat the service.

Reactions: Troch77
Love T-mobile here in So. CA. Four lines of unlimited everything for $100 plus taxes. Can't beat it.

I did. I have 5 lines for $80. Note that two lines were free (BF deal) and I get a group discount associated with my employer.

When comparing price only, Verizon, I believe is the big loser. When comparing companies for investors, AT&T is the big winner.
Comparing performance, Verizon is the big winner:
http://rootmetrics.com/us/blog/special-reports/2015-2h-national-us

I invest long term in AT&T for the Dividend, but choose to use Verizon for service and deals on phone upgrades. Does Sprint even count anymore?

Attachments

• RootTest Rpt..png
    77.6 KB · Views: 168
  • ATT LTE.png
    113.9 KB · Views: 187
  • T-Mobile LTE.png
    69.9 KB · Views: 186
  • Verizon LTE.png
    132.7 KB · Views: 180
  • Sprint 4G.png
    102.2 KB · Views: 175