T-mobile UN-carrier NEXT

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Getting ready to start.

ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1483643106.513893.jpg
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1483643120.439409.jpg

View attachment 123307
View attachment 123308
View attachment 123309

So the thing they are changing is all in price all taxes and fees. Same pricing as current t-mobile ONE just going to sell unlimited plans only.

KickBack

If you use under 2GB a month you get $10 bill credit.

Must enable kickback in T-Mobile app 1/22

ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1483646616.417503.jpg

Says, Dish Network will not be a standalone company by end of 2017.

"Thanks for playing Charlie"

Reactions: bluegras
Reactions: vcsatellite
It's still too much money. And less choice. So I'll continue to stay away.

I'm at $90 a month (plus frees & taxes) for my family split between T-Mobile and Cricket. But that's for three lines. The cheapest T-Mobile has is $100 but that goes away after the 22nd.

—Roland

T-mobile is only good if you live in major populated area but around here there service is practically non existent if you live in a rural area.

I would like to move to T-Mobile but don't for this reason.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: Troch77
I live in a small area of about 250,000 people in the Golden Triangle ( Beaumont,Port.Arthur, Orange ,Texas and smaller suburb towns in between) about 90 miles east of Houston,Tx. My coverage is good in town ,but is less so where I work on the outskirts of Port Arthur near Sabine Pass. My aunt lives in a small country town of Hatfield, Arkansas population 409- nearest city is Mena , Arkansas about 11 miles from where she lives. She gets a great signal for T- mobile with 4 bars. I found this out when I evacuated for hurricanes in 2005 and 2008. I was really surprised because they get NO tv reception ota at all ,being near a mountain. I have had T mobile since early in the last decade and only dropped it for a few years, while I worked at the prison and they banned all cell phones, even in the outside tower pickets located out of the prison. I like the service and the cell phone plans for 4 phones and Unlimited data plans and the ability to use your cell phone as a hot spot. I only pay around $150.00 before taxes for 4 phones -unlimited data, talk, text. I love the Binge feature that allows you to use Netflix and Dishanywhere and it never even counts against your data usage. Would like to see DISH and T- mobile work together, as I see a synergy between the two ,but doubt it due to CEO egos in both companies.

Love love tmobile. Four lines and unlimited international calling unlimited everything for $100. Unbeatable for now.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

T-mobile is only good if you live in major populated area but around here there service is practically non existent if you live in a rural area.

I would like to move to T-Mobile but don't for this reason.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

If and when I stop traveling I will switch to a lower cost carrier, but for coverage, it's Verizon and AT&T. Just can't beat the service.

Reactions: Troch77
Love T-mobile here in So. CA. Four lines of unlimited everything for $100 plus taxes. Can't beat it.

I did. :D I have 5 lines for $80. Note that two lines were free (BF deal) and I get a group discount associated with my employer.

When comparing price only, Verizon, I believe is the big loser. When comparing companies for investors, AT&T is the big winner.
Comparing performance, Verizon is the big winner:
http://rootmetrics.com/us/blog/special-reports/2015-2h-national-us

I invest long term in AT&T for the Dividend, but choose to use Verizon for service and deals on phone upgrades. Does Sprint even count anymore?

Attachments

• RootTest Rpt..png
    RootTest Rpt..png
    77.6 KB · Views: 166
  • ATT LTE.png
    ATT LTE.png
    113.9 KB · Views: 186
  • T-Mobile LTE.png
    T-Mobile LTE.png
    69.9 KB · Views: 185
  • Verizon LTE.png
    Verizon LTE.png
    132.7 KB · Views: 178
  • Sprint 4G.png
    Sprint 4G.png
    102.2 KB · Views: 172

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts