Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Video from this years Team Summit is now online for your viewing pleasure. Please let me know what you thought of it.

More from Team Summit is coming so keep it tuned here to SatelliteGuys.US!

This video requires Windows Media Player to view
For Broadband Users CLICK HERE
For Dialup Users CLICK HERE

The video is now available for RealPlayer 8.0 and up.

For RealPlayer Broadband CLICK HERE
For RealPlayer Dialup CLICK HERE

(I fixed the links) :)

Enjoy!

"And the 2004 Academy award for short video with the most Camera effects in it goes to....."

:D

Great Video Scott.... Doing that kind of thing isn't the "day job" is it?

Nicely Done.

By the way... did you get any answers on the 811 Dark Video questions at the event?

No video is not my day job.

Sorry about all the video effects, I needed to do it to transition from thing to thing (instead of a million jump cuts)

The video I had to work with was limited (I only had 15 minutes to video tape everything)

Scott - what version of WMP is required for this? All I get is audio here from work - no video. And all the audio is is that silly "Da Da Da" song.

I have tried it in a few players (including Winamp) and have been able to watch it fine.

I am now sending the video back out via firefire to my DV camcorder so I can import it again into Adobe Premiere and encode it in some other formats.

I have WMP 8.00.0 and it plays fine here too. (Full Screen or 100%)

I had an 80's flashback when I heard the Da-da-da song. :music *grin*

Thanks Scott!

markdl said:
Scott - what version of WMP is required for this? All I get is audio here from work - no video. And all the audio is is that silly "Da Da Da" song.

Same here. All I get is a message that tells me "Unable to download an appropriate decompressor", whatever that means. Then I get the audio only.

Stacy

Great video Scott.
Will you be starting thread soon answering some of the questions asked while you were at the Summit?

For those of you who can't get the video to play, try this...

1. Point to the link for the video
2. Right click and select "Save Target As..."
3. Save the file to your hard drive.
4. Play the video from your hard drive.

I could not get the video to play unless I downloaded it first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)