This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

That's it im a TNA fan!

Watch a little more Bob...you'll be disappointed soon

There is a reason TNA is doing a .6 rating

yeah I know...btw here are some rumors

A few questions/views

1 Where is Tony Savine SP(the annoucer from WCW days) where is he these days?

2 Please give me the Old STING. This version plan sucks?

3 Bring back the OCTCON SP ring better then the square ring?

I've notic4ed the WWE has become more "TV Proper" whether this is the WWE idea or presure from the FFC/USA not sure, not sure of the FCC rules on tv programing.

If I had a choice I'd rather watch

:dev

GLOW-Gorges Ladies Of Wrestling
WEW-Womans Extreme/Erotic Wrestling
or any other womens wrestling(no men)

1. gone (thank god)
2. sting is hurt right now and he does this all the time...good guy/bad guy
3. Hogan said that is not needed...and it was the 6 sided ring (just like they use in Mexico)

WWE is more TV proper because Linda McMahon (Vince's wife) is trying for a senate seat in Connecticut. Thats why WWE is now TV-PG and not 14

TNA saddens me because they have some great talent and Styles as champ is great, but I don't think they needed Bischoff OR Hogan. Letting Daniels go is retarded, as he was so underutilized it's not even funny. And this new Orlando Jordan? Lame and stupid.

Really I think TNA would do better if they tried to air on a night that there was no wrestling, like a saturday night or wednesday night. Gain their fan base, and then try to compete against vince. The problem is vince is a major contender in the wrestling world and Hogan thinks that they can instantly compete against vince and do well.

Yes their ratings were higher when the show was on Thursday nights. These did however see a slight increase this week, while Raw saw a slight drop. Although most people were watching the basketball finals then wrestling this week.

well they got smart for 2 reasons...they are moving to 7PM Central and the Thursday replay is coming back...per Dixie's twitter

TNADixie: Mon Night iMPACT! moves to 8 pm ET start time on Spike each Monday w/an encore performance Thursdays at 9 pm ET. Spread the word!

and hey look who was in the crowd for the taping last night

Must be there to hunt someone down

Attachments

• 83520909.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 212

What? You dont like OJ's new bisexual character? I mean who can't get into TNA with items like OJ and a ladder match for an item that looks like what I would get at a gas station in the middle of nowhere when I had to use the crapper

Attachments

• ojwax.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 170
  • kennedymrcagekey.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 169
TNA in 4 minutes
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cFrV-_FlKo"]YouTube- TNA Impact 4/5/10 in 4 minutes[/ame]

Do be surprised if they Sign Tommy Dreamer and they try some ECW invasion, of course they cant use or say ECW but hey they got the "Band" now I really was wishing they could challenge WWE a bit...but its WCW lite, they way they are using RVD sucks right now!!

What? You dont like OJ's new bisexual character? I mean who can't get into TNA with items like OJ and a ladder match for an item that looks like what I would get at a gas station in the middle of nowhere when I had to use the crapper

Yea...OJ is kind of like the B-sexual version of Boogeyman from wwe

Not only can Jay Lethel immate Macho Man, but does a pretty good Rick Flair as well