That's it im a TNA fan!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
yeah I know...btw here are some rumors
-Daniels, Consequences Creed and the Nasty Boys may just be a few in a line of shadow releases that TNA made this week. Other names being rumored to be cut or already have been cut include Raven, Dr. Stevie, Rhino and Shark Boy. We will update you as soon as we learn more.

-The plan at this time is for Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff to have a power struggle over TNA which could result in some big match possibly at Bound For Glory. They are giving this storyline a slow burn but there are many subtleties that have already occurred in storylines that have fueled this.

-The original plan was for Rob Van Dam and Sting to have a bookmark feud leading to the eventual Sting vs Hogan Match down the line. Unfortunately that plan got derailed as Sting has a shoulder injury. This is why he is in the Lethal Lockdown Match as his involvement can be kept to a minimum. There is still a possibility that the Sting and RVD feud be revisited down the line.

-Speaking of bookmark feuds, there seems to be plans for Matt Morgan and Homicide to collide leading to some sort of tag team feud involving Morgan and a partner vs the reunited LAX. These are just the plans for now as they could change overnight. Hernandez is working an injury angle while improving his fanbase down in Mexico.

-There have been talks about doing a World’s X Cup this year but nothing has been developed yet.

-Some names being considered for TNA’s version of a four horsemen group along with AJ Styles, Desmond Wolfe and Ric Flair include Beer Money and Matt Morgan. This storyline still has yet to be developed.

-While TNA or Spike aren’t alarmed at the 0.6 rating this past week, both parties understand that changes need to be made. Depending on how they do Monday, they will either change and hour earlier or possibly be moved back to Thursday Nights. TNA right now is one of Spike’s hottest properties and they know that a strong TNA will only make them a stronger network, ad-wise.

-Jeff Hardy is telling friends backstage that he believes it is a matter of time until Matt Hardy goes to TNA.

-Rob Terry is expected to continue to get a push. Despite his size, officals believe he has improved in the ring. Terry has said to be looking to do his best to improve his moveset.

- Tommy Dreamer and Sabu have been in talks recently with TNA.

-Rob Van Dam will be wearing a new outfit likely this Monday. He has a picture posted of it on his website.

A few questions/views

1 Where is Tony Savine SP(the annoucer from WCW days) where is he these days?

2 Please give me the Old STING. This version plan sucks?

3 Bring back the OCTCON SP ring better then the square ring?

I've notic4ed the WWE has become more "TV Proper" whether this is the WWE idea or presure from the FFC/USA not sure, not sure of the FCC rules on tv programing.

If I had a choice I'd rather watch

:dev

GLOW-Gorges Ladies Of Wrestling
WEW-Womans Extreme/Erotic Wrestling
or any other womens wrestling(no men)

:bow

1. gone (thank god)
2. sting is hurt right now and he does this all the time...good guy/bad guy
3. Hogan said that is not needed...and it was the 6 sided ring (just like they use in Mexico)

WWE is more TV proper because Linda McMahon (Vince's wife) is trying for a senate seat in Connecticut. Thats why WWE is now TV-PG and not 14

TNA saddens me because they have some great talent and Styles as champ is great, but I don't think they needed Bischoff OR Hogan. Letting Daniels go is retarded, as he was so underutilized it's not even funny. And this new Orlando Jordan? Lame and stupid.

Really I think TNA would do better if they tried to air on a night that there was no wrestling, like a saturday night or wednesday night. Gain their fan base, and then try to compete against vince. The problem is vince is a major contender in the wrestling world and Hogan thinks that they can instantly compete against vince and do well.

Yes their ratings were higher when the show was on Thursday nights. These did however see a slight increase this week, while Raw saw a slight drop. Although most people were watching the basketball finals then wrestling this week.

well they got smart for 2 reasons...they are moving to 7PM Central and the Thursday replay is coming back...per Dixie's twitter

TNADixie: Mon Night iMPACT! moves to 8 pm ET start time on Spike each Monday w/an encore performance Thursdays at 9 pm ET. Spread the word!

and hey look who was in the crowd for the taping last night :)

Must be there to hunt someone down :)

Attachments

• 83520909.jpg
    83520909.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 211
TNA saddens me because they have some great talent and Styles as champ is great, but I don't think they needed Bischoff OR Hogan. Letting Daniels go is retarded, as he was so underutilized it's not even funny. And this new Orlando Jordan? Lame and stupid.

What? You dont like OJ's new bisexual character? I mean who can't get into TNA with items like OJ and a ladder match for an item that looks like what I would get at a gas station in the middle of nowhere when I had to use the crapper

Attachments

• ojwax.jpg
    ojwax.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 170
  • kennedymrcagekey.jpg
    kennedymrcagekey.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 169
Do be surprised if they Sign Tommy Dreamer and they try some ECW invasion, of course they cant use or say ECW but hey they got the "Band" now I really was wishing they could challenge WWE a bit...but its WCW lite, they way they are using RVD sucks right now!!

What? You dont like OJ's new bisexual character? I mean who can't get into TNA with items like OJ and a ladder match for an item that looks like what I would get at a gas station in the middle of nowhere when I had to use the crapper

Yea...OJ is kind of like the B-sexual version of Boogeyman from wwe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)