The $180 Million Team slaughter by the Lowly Devil Rays

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Championships are not won on paper but on the field. The Yankees lineup was dominated today/last night (however you want to look at it) by an unknown pitcher from the lowly Devil Rays from Tampa. It was not Schilling, Pedro, Randy, Prior or Wood; it was Victor Sambrano (sp?). What happened here?

At the same time the lineup of the Devil Rays took the Yankees pitching staff and made it look like the worst staff in the majors. How 'bout that for a change?

The Yankees worth 180 million/162 games = 1.1 Million per game. They just lost 1.1 Million to the Devil Rays! Poor Yankees...

Of course, I am saying the will not rebound and they can go and be 161-1 but for sure they won't be 162-0. :)

Well played game by the Devil Rays. Huff-Cruz-Tino had great at-bats, but gotta tip the hat to the pitching for holding the Yankees to just three runs.. a Giambi HR that's probably a warning track out anywhere else and a check-swing RBI double by Sheffield.

Sean Mota said:
Championships are not won on paper but on the field. The Yankees lineup was dominated today/last night (however you want to look at it) by an unknown pitcher from the lowly Devil Rays from Tampa. It was not Schilling, Pedro, Randy, Prior or Wood; it was Victor Sambrano (sp?). What happened here?

At the same time the lineup of the Devil Rays took the Yankees pitching staff and made it look like the worst staff in the majors. How 'bout that for a change?

The Yankees worth 180 million/162 games = 1.1 Million per game. They just lost 1.1 Million to the Devil Rays! Poor Yankees...

Of course, I am saying the will not rebound and they can go and be 161-1 but for sure they won't be 162-0. :)
LOL...YOU MUST BE A MET FAN.....................

platinum said:
LOL...YOU MUST BE A MET FAN.....................

Not :) just a baseball fan who loves a well played game... Today my lowly Devil Rays got slaughtered by the Bronx Bombers Yankees. 4 hrs in one game! 6 RBIs for Posada and 2 HRs. K. Brown was fantastic... They can now go 161-1 :)

Opening Day ---> Here we come---> ESPN-HD give us more HD Baseball.

Cheers to the lowly

The next time i go to Tropicana field and pay a "prime" ticket price just because the pinstripes r in town will i be rootin for my LOWLY home team? wait till i tell "LOU" his team is LOWLY...... :confused: :confused: Really,,, wish they were closer, 200 mi round trip and its Zambrano, so we'll check it out tues & wed evening during home openers with 40,000 expected - minus me, a LOWLY ex-minor leaguer during my LOWLY youth for the LOWLY KC Royals as a LOWLY pitcher - ahhh - the dreams of fame are now only seen in the eyes of the young - and ya gotta luv it :yes

After reading the opening day/superbowl thread i watched and cheered even more enthusiasticly. the rays headline says "rays bedevil yankees".

Attachments

• bWlgRaWi.gif
    bWlgRaWi.gif
    57 KB · Views: 199
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts