THE BOYS are back, 2022

It's important to highlight that in a departure from its normal procedure of dropping all episodes of a new season, Amazon is only releasing the first three episodes on September 4th, and the remaining episodes will release weekly. So if you prefer to binge the entire series at once, you'll have to wait.

Reactions: KE4EST
So if you prefer to binge the entire series at once, you'll have to wait.

That is what we are going to do, the whole season will be up by the end of October, not that long of a wait.

Sent from my LML713DL using the SatelliteGuys app!

That’s got to be the Season finale, right? Only eight episodes.

It looks like Season 1 is incomplete on my Prime Video app, maybe a fluke as all the Season 1 episodes are Episode 0.

A bittersweet finale, but still a great story. If you have not been watching, you're missing out. So..."Don't be a C*nt! ;)
Seasons 3 and 4 will be shot together, but won't be back for at least 18 months, Covid willing.

Reactions: Zookster and Foxbat
Watching now, burned thru 4 last night, finish it up today.

I've been enjoying the talk show after each episode as well. Because this isn't broadcast cable, they can say anything they want, which makes it much more entertaining.

Overall a very enjoyable season 2.

Reactions: KAB
I've been enjoying the talk show after each episode as well. Because this isn't broadcast cable, they can say anything they want, which makes it much more entertaining.

Overall a very enjoyable season 2.
I liked the one where "fanboy" Jeffery Dean Morgan showed up.

Aparrantly Jeffery Dean Morgan begged for a cameo with Kripke. Should be interesting.

The first three were as warped as usual. But that's the Brand! Good story line coming I think. Loved seeing the Major in the 80's in Nicaragu. This show is one of the best on about every front.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I love this show. Billy the Butcher rocks. I just wish Homelander would get taken out or lose his super powers . That first episode was hilarious with the little shrinking guy.

:grinbounce

• Haha
Reactions: KAB
I wonder what genitals they will Blow up in the next season?;)
I never thought they could top Laser Eyes Baby for wackiness from the first season, but shrinking man and what happened with him in the first episode of this season easily tops that.

• Wow
Reactions: MikeD-C05 and KAB