THE BOYS are back, 2022

Well, that episode went everywhere!

“Hospital number! Hospital number! Give me some room…” ;)

This week the Herogasm episode of the season. It is supposed to be an orgy of Superheroes. If its like the comics Look out!;)
I wonder if the same thing happens with Hughie and Black Noir as it did it the comics.

It involves a thumb.

I wonder if the same thing happens with Hughie and Black Noir as it did it the comics.

It involves a thumb.
I only know what I have read bout the comics in my news feed. I have never seen an actual The Boys comic book. I guess we will know if it is "thumbs up" episode when they come to it in the series. ;)

I laughed so hard when they showed the orgy. Mother's Milk got hit by a huge bit of " milk" and of course the guy called Love Sausage was great. Deep having relations with the Octipus cracked me up too. It was funny as hell.
:grinbounce

Reactions: KAB
I laughed so hard when they showed the orgy. Mother's Milk got hit by a huge bit of " milk" and of course the guy called Love Sausage was great. Deep having relations with the Octipus cracked me up too. It was funny as hell.
:grinbounce
'"My name is Annie January, and I F'n Quit!!!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: MikeD-C05
Anyone notice that when Annie got teleported in EP 5, that she of course, lost her clothes but still had on all her plethora of earrings? Of course makeup and earrings have to stay on a girl!!!
Can anyone say Continuity?

40 min into the episode if anyone wants to check it out.

Reactions: mackie99
Kiripke and the writer went WAY outside the box on this one!! Quite an entertaining/enthralling penultimate episode. Make sure you watch all the credits.

Anyone notice that when Annie got teleported in EP 5, that she of course, lost her clothes but still had on all her plethora of earrings? Of course makeup and earrings have to stay on a girl!!!
Can anyone say Continuity?

40 min into the episode if anyone wants to check it out.
Well I guess that means all her piercings will stay in place too ,where ever they are located. :smug

• Haha
Reactions: bookworm370
Already renewed for Season 5, starts filming in April.

Reactions: MikeD-C05

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts