The Expendables 3

TNGTony

Unashamed Bengal Fan
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: The Expendables 3

Tagline: New team. New attitude. New mission.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Patrick Hughes[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Sylvester Stallone[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Statham[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Terry Crews[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Randy Couture[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Antonio Banderas[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jet Li[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Wesley Snipes[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dolph Lundgren[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Glen Powell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mel Gibson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Harrison Ford[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Arnold Schwarzenegger[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kellan Lutz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kelsey Grammer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robert Davi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ronda Rousey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Victor Ortiz[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2014-08-15[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]127[/RUNTIME]

Plot: [PLOT]Barney (Stallone), Christmas (Statham) and the rest of the team comes face-to-face with Conrad Stonebanks (Gibson), who years ago co-founded The Expendables with Barney. Stonebanks subsequently became a ruthless arms trader and someone who Barney was forced to kill... or so he thought. Stonebanks, who eluded death once before, now is making it his mission to end The Expendables -- but Barney has other plans. Barney decides that he has to fight old blood with new blood, and brings in a new era of Expendables team members, recruiting individuals who are younger, faster and more tech-savvy. The latest mission becomes a clash of classic old-school style versus high-tech expertise in the Expendables' most personal battle yet.[/PLOT][/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
xczFwJhcCb2rUMylXam0Ni7Yn5o.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

The Expendables 3 is yet another installment in the geriatric action adventure series with nearly every action movie star from the 80s. It is just as implausible, with overdone action scenes, fantastic impossible escapes, ridiculous stunts that would, in real life, kill any mortal, and horrific acting to a banal script as the previous two installments, but it is loads of fun! There are plenty of (intentional) laugh out loud moments scattered in through the dramatic action scenes. There is an attempt at a softer, gentler Sly Stallone dealing with coming to grips with his own mortality and the mortality of his crew that brings the movie to a crashing halt. But it doesn't last long!

Thanks to my friends for inviting me to a private screening at a local movie house/micro-brew. I figured if the movie wasn't good, at least the beer would be!

That is what I want in a movie like this. The other 2 didn't try to do anything other than have lots of action and lots of explosions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts