The Plot to Kill Lincoln

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 11, 2003
Discovery Times is running this documentary and I really enjoyed it. I’ve always thought that there was some kind of conspiracy meaning Booth didn’t act on his own and this show really points them out.

You have 12 guests canceling their date with the President to the Ford Theatre that night and the one guard who is supposed to protect him leaves his post. Now how more obvious can a conspiracy with prior knowledge get? Then you have JWB allegedly shot by a Sergeant when their orders were to capture him alive. Then the other alleged conspirators were put under a war tribunal which is unconstitutional and they weren’t even allowed to speak at their trail then were hanged after the trial. This is classical tyranny at work and the MO for all the great crimes committed by a government. And the guard who was brought up charges for leaving his post was reinstated a couple days later while his files went missing. Then JWB’s diary had 18 pages torn out of it when the Sec. Of War was the one who last had it and decided to try these people under a Military Tribunal instead of a Constitutional trial judged by their peers and one where they could speak and defend their selves.

So the slam dunk was on but why would they want to kill Lincoln? What do you think?

Roger, i wish you would have started posting here a long time ago. very interesting stuff. glad you are here, and keep up the good posts.

The most logical reason anyone would want to kill Lincoln at the time I would have been a Confedarate Plot. There was evidence that John Wilkes Booth was tied to the Confederacy. Proponents of the Confederate grand conspiracy point out that as the Confederacy's situation deteriorated, more daring and reckless planning was needed. Lincoln was viewed as a legitimate wartime target. This was especially true after the Union's failed Dahlgren raid on Richmond that had been approved by Lincoln himself and was evidence of Lincoln's increasing determination to take whatever steps were necessary to end the war. Colonel Ulrich Dahlgren was killed in the raid, and on his person several documents were found, one of which said, "The men must be kept together, and well in hand, and once in the city, it must be destroyed and Jeff Davis and his cabinet killed." Lincoln had hand-picked Dahlgren for the raid, and the Confederate government now believed the Union President had ordered Davis's death.

"The most logical reason anyone would want to kill Lincoln at the time I would have been a Confedarate Plot."

Correct, but this can't be the case when one looks at the evidence that the show provided which clearly shows it was an inside job and then the cover up. The war was over and for it to be a Confederate conspiracy would make one of the hated men in the country on both sides a martyr.

I guess they did have a conspiracy to kidnap Lincoln but Lincoln changed his plans so that fell through and this was during the war.

My guess is that if you research it deeply Lincoln was screwing around with the currency and the money changers probably had him killed because of fiscal policy but this is only a guess but a good one. And if you look into the backgrounds of his cabinet I'm sure you'll find some early day New York banking interest in it.

I'm not a good student of that war and would love to know more. But who's version of it can I trust? I read one big history book on it which was good but flawed as well.

This was a terrible war that shouldn't have happened because what kind of union do we really have when we were forced by gunpoint and shot to death to keep it? Anybody who would turn family against family is not noble IMO. Especially when they were fighting to gain or to preserve a powerful central government instead of overthrowing one like our Founding Fathers did in the Revolutionary War.

I am not a student of that war either. It is difficult to find information on the death of Lincoln because they held a military tribunal and the accused could not testify and were later hanged.

The Civil War was the bloodiest war ever for this country. As many soldiers died in the Civil War alone as did all other wars this country has fought in combined. If you look throughout history Civil wars seem almost unavoidable and are usually the bloodiest wars.

korsjs said:
you guys are too intelligent for me.

Well you'll get smarter with age. I suggest that you do a lot of reading which will make you learn a lot and make you much more creative than the people who just watch TV and get all their info like news from the TV. TV is the lowest denominator although I do love some of the documentaries on Disc, N-Geo, Hist, Hist-I and others like it.

Learning about history and your heritage is very important because when you learn this and when you become proud of it then nobody will be able to steal it away from you without a fight. What are you if you don’t have history and heritage behind you? You’re whatever pop culture and what the government and media wants to program you with. History repeats itself so you need to learn it so you don’t repeat the mistakes of the past and that you will see danger when it comes because there is a non-stop cycle of tyranny and the rise and fall of civilizations.

So the biggest problem is that you never had a good teacher. Like I said... read a lot then read some more to expand your mind and to stimulate your creativity side. Then I suggest that you look into alternative news sites and get a KJV with a Strong’s Concordance and start studying God’s word because he states:

Pro 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Psa 111:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.

Pro 9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.
Pro 9:11 For by me thy days shall be multiplied, and the years of thy life shall be increased.
Pro 9:12 If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: but if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
Pro 9:13 A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Pro 9:14 For she sitteth at the door of her house, on a seat in the high places of the city,
Pro 9:15 To call passengers who go right on their ways:
Pro 9:16 Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: and as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him,
Pro 9:17 Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant.
Pro 9:18 But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of hell.

There is a real Matrix when it comes to information. Information is power and the truth is power which will set you free. The first causality of war they say is the truth so you need to be able to be smart enough to discern the truth but the problem is that there are very few good teachers to teach people this. That’s why I say start reading God’s Word chapter by chapter and verse by verse. That way nobody can fool you with false teachings. The same applies to any form of information or propaganda. You have to know the truth or you will believe in a lie. Watching TV while being programmed won’t free and expand your mind while reading and seeking the truth will.

So go out and buy a bunch of novels and some history books along with the KJV Bible and set your mind free. Also visit some good info sites like www.infowars.com and www.prisonplanet.tv and many others that give you the truth and exercise your mind.

John Walsh wrote:

“I am not a student of that war either.”

But I do know what the public school taught me about it was Bullsh!t. They hardly covered it and stated it was about slavery which it wasn’t because "My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave, I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves, I would do it; and if I could do it by freeing some and leaving others alone, I would also do that.." ---Abraham Lincoln...

Then you now have to ask yourself what was it about then. Well... Lincoln was a tyrant and was for a big central government I do know that. But the bigger struggle was over the new land and who would gain power with the creation of the new states. Would they be “free states” thus gain the 2 Senators in Congress along with the representatives which would be controlled by big banking and manufacturing interest from New York or by “slave states” where it would be controlled by the powers of the deep cotton picking south? Power and power corrupts absolutely. The bottom line is that it was a power struggle over who would control the country.

Then the states rights came up where the south wanted freedom to do as they please under the Constitution while the north were city dwelling domesticated rats compared to the south. They were two different cultures when it came to every aspect of life from religion to family to culture to how the towns worked. In the north you had manufacturing and automation in many places while in the south you still had a town’s blacksmith and other skilled labor positions which were now becoming outdated in the north.
Cities were growing in the north while the south still adored small town living.

So the power of who controls the country was growing worst year by year until the damn Democrats split and run two different tickets thus screwing Douglas which gave the Republicans and Lincoln more power. Then to make matters worst a couple of the southern states pulled their delegations in protest from Congress and to create their own form of government and this shifted the power of the government to Lincoln and the north. The war started in Charleston, South Carolina at Fort Sumter because it was an outpost of the federal government and the people of South Carolina wanted to take it back as their land because they no longer wanted to be part of the union that they signed up to. Then again, what good is a union unless you’re really united?

So the war began and the south did a good job considering most of the banking, financing, and manufacturing was all located in the north. And the majority or 80% of all the south’s manufacturing was located in neutral and/or the border states which was a major strategic disadvantage. So the north had all the banking thus financing, cities (population), and the manufacturing compared to the south that lived in small towns and the powers of the south were not liquid but had their assets tied up into plantations and slaves along with no manufacturing. So in hindsight, the south did well with what they had and the fight was not fair because they didn’t have the same resources.

The bottom line IMO is that we all lost this war because it gave us the beginning of a big, central government. Not to mention not giving the south the right to secede from a union that they did not want to belong to anymore.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Roger said:
John Walsh wrote:

“I am not a student of that war either.”

But I do know what the public school taught me about it was Bullsh!t. They hardly covered it and stated it was about slavery which it wasn’t because "My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave, I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves, I would do it; and if I could do it by freeing some and leaving others alone, I would also do that.." ---Abraham Lincoln...

Then you now have to ask yourself what was it about then. Well... Lincoln was a tyrant and was for a big central government I do know that. But the bigger struggle was over the new land and who would gain power with the creation of the new states. Would they be “free states” thus gain the 2 Senators in Congress along with the representatives which would be controlled by big banking and manufacturing interest from New York or by “slave states” where it would be controlled by the powers of the deep cotton picking south? Power and power corrupts absolutely. The bottom line is that it was a power struggle over who would control the country.

Then the states rights came up where the south wanted freedom to do as they please under the Constitution while the north were city dwelling domesticated rats compared to the south. They were two different cultures when it came to every aspect of life from religion to family to culture to how the towns worked. In the north you had manufacturing and automation in many places while in the south you still had a town’s blacksmith and other skilled labor positions which were now becoming outdated in the north.
Cities were growing in the north while the south still adored small town living.

So the power of who controls the country was growing worst year by year until the damn Democrats split and run two different tickets thus screwing Douglas which gave the Republicans and Lincoln more power. Then to make matters worst a couple of the southern states pulled their delegations in protest from Congress and to create their own form of government and this shifted the power of the government to Lincoln and the north. The war started in Charleston, South Carolina at Fort Sumter because it was an outpost of the federal government and the people of South Carolina wanted to take it back as their land because they no longer wanted to be part of the union that they signed up to. Then again, what good is a union unless you’re really united?

So the war began and the south did a good job considering most of the banking, financing, and manufacturing was all located in the north. And the majority or 80% of all the south’s manufacturing was located in neutral and/or the border states which was a major strategic disadvantage. So the north had all the banking thus financing, cities (population), and the manufacturing compared to the south that lived in small towns and the powers of the south were not liquid but had their assets tied up into plantations and slaves along with no manufacturing. So in hindsight, the south did well with what they had and the fight was not fair because they didn’t have the same resources.

The bottom line IMO is that we all lost this war because it gave us the beginning of a big, central government. Not to mention not giving the south the right to secede from a union that they did not want to belong to anymore.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Oh my GOSH!! May i also say welcome to our site!! Its going to be a pleasure having you here!! I have not studied the war its self but i have studied my heritage Native american and Afro-American! I think Roger you have hit the nail right on the head! Alot of people believe the civil war was about slavery. Well i also do not it was about power and greed. LAnd and money!! After the civil war we left the gold standards and went to a speculative money society and have not been the same ever since. We don't really own our car are land we have the right to pay taxes and fees to posses them. Anyway thank you for some great late night reading!!

Oops sorry just noticed your post count thought you were new.

Well I like history more than just about anything. I would like to get into some ancient history but not sure if there is a trusted source for it. All I know is that most of history taught in the schools is a lie. There are some really freaky and scary things that went on that most don’t know about from advanced civilizations to giants. And Maize was brought to Europe before Columbus came here. I don’t believe that the Indians were native here but they came over from Siberia and conquered the people and race who were here but I don’t know a lot about it because I only see and hear bits and pieces instead of a good work and study about it.

I also don’t think we’re advanced as civilizations of the past. I believe that there were at least 2000 years between Adam and Noah and look how far we came in 2000 years. I believe the so called advanced civilizations were destroyed during the Flood and our ancestors were not cave men or apes because if a nuclear war breaks out tomorrow and all or most written history is wiped out with it then the survivors that survive it will be sent back into the stone age and these people will look like cave men to people 2 to 4000 years from now.

I think there’s a lot to learn but the problem is weeding out the good stuff from the crap not to mention having extra money and time to look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)