The Sopranos Final Season, Starts April 8

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Bada Bing!

Something good to look forward too in April, now that BSG is done.

sopranos.png

I didn't get to see Sundays episode until last night. I almost sh*t myself laughing to hard when Vito Jr took a sh*t in the shower.

I didn't get to see Sundays episode until last night. I almost sh*t myself laughing to hard when Vito Jr took a sh*t in the shower.

Wouldn't that have been poetic justice. ;)

Haven't watched it yet, but I have something to look forward to tonight. I think. :)

Christopher shot the wrong dude. He should have gone after Pauly. (And I doubt Tony would have minded that much).

We should start making predictions -- one month left. Does Tony end up in jail? Does he end up dead? How does the show end?

Christopher is going to end up dead I think. And Paulie is going to be the one to shoot him. Too bad for J.T. Dolan, huh? I am going to miss seeing Tim Daly get the crap beat out of him. AJ will OD on heroin, as on the preview for next week he has that in his hand. Tony will end up in jail or on the run. Haven't decided that fate yet. We will see, only four episodes left, and one week off because of the movie 'Wounded Knee' on May 27.

Christopher is going to end up dead I think. And Paulie is going to be the one to shoot him. Too bad for J.T. Dolan, huh? I am going to miss seeing Tim Daly get the crap beat out of him. AJ will OD on heroin, as on the preview for next week he has that in his hand. Tony will end up in jail or on the run. Haven't decided that fate yet. We will see, only four episodes left, and one week off because of the movie 'Wounded Knee' on May 27.

Either Christopher ends up dead, or in prison for the murder. The dude left prints on the door.

I'd prefer to see Tony end up on the run -- leaves room for a comeback somebday.. :)

He wiped off the door handle before he left, but I guess in that inebriated state he could have missed some prints. Pretty good shot for a drunk, right smack dab in the center of the forehead!

He wiped off the door handle before he left, but I guess in that inebriated state he could have missed some prints. Pretty good shot for a drunk, right smack dab in the center of the forehead!

I misread that. You are probably right. But I was thinking the same thing; he nailed the guy, dead-on accurate. Given that he was drunk, it was quite the shot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts