The Unit

Used to be more true to the real Rangers but this past season it has departed to something like a rogue paramilitary business. A bunch of us ex- RANGERS get together once in awhile and we all agree the Unit is no longer authentic. Too bad. I used to enjoy it. Of course, I was in in the late 60's and I'm sure things have greatly changed since then.

I hope it's not going bye bye.. I still enjoy it.. even if it's not a true portrayal. It's still entertaining. Though I'm not sure I enjoy the characters that keep changing in and out recently.

I still give it a :up

Is this the Series Finale? I hate that they move shows to Sunday Night after Sports because that takes away a good bit of DVR viewers unless like me you record an hour over to make sure you get the whole show.

Last two eps were great. The numerous shooting of unsuspecting vehicle operators is just awesome :)

I hope they dont cancel, 24 and the unit help me with my action fix.

I think if it makes it back, Jonas will command The Unit and he and Molly will get back together with his limited role.

Last edited:
Last two eps were great. The numerous shooting of unsuspecting vehicle operators is just awesome :)

I hope they dont cancel, 24 and the unit help me with my action fix.

I think if it makes it back, Jonas will command The Unit and he and Molly will get back together with his limited role.

Only problem there is Jonas is enlisted. He wouldn't be a commander.

S~

I like this show too, I never miss it. I actually liked this past season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)