The Unit

tiraggi

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 27, 2005
long island n.y.
Anyone catch last nights "The Unit" episode? I thought the ending was awesome! "He didn't believe in Christmas anyway" Great line. One of this season's best episodes! It can be viewed on CBS.com innertube.

I have it on the DVR and will try to watch it tonight.

I like the Unit; it was my replacement for E-Ring (which I liked even more!)..

I think they do a good job between the homefront vs. field action; its pretty well balanced. And Dennis Haysbert is excellent.

i dvr'd it and watched it. the only problem was the last segment. something messed up with cbs or my dvr. there was no voices when they were talking, but the background music was fine.

i dvr'd it and watched it. the only problem was the last segment. something messed up with cbs or my dvr. there was no voices when they were talking, but the background music was fine.

I had a similar problem with ABC last night during the pilot of Big Day. I had it on live OTA (the two Dish tuners were recording), and I hit pause for about a half-hour. It started playing fine, and then poof! ALL of the audio was gone; except for a few times in commercials. Needless to say, we never got to watch the show. Annoying.

The Unit is awesome. Been watching it from the beginning. Daybreak OTA last night had background music and effects but no dialog for about 15 min.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)