Tips and Tricks, Where Did They Go?

NASAHDTV

Original poster
Oct 23, 2007
I have a friend that just got Dish. I've had it since the begining. He was amazed he accidentally found out you could type in a number while the guide is up, hit right arrow, and it jumps forward that many hours. I told him there are a whole bunch of tricks and shortcuts like that.

I remembered the one where you hit the skip forward with guide up and it jumps 24 hours. He was very ahppy about that. I'm trying to recall all the tips and tricks the rest of us have learned over the years. A lot I have forgotten because I don't use them.

That info used to be readily available in the forums. I think there was even a printable version, maybe a PDF or Doc file. Now that he wants it of course I can't find it.

I've searched the Forums for "tips and tricks" "shortcuts" etc and I'm not finding anything.

Any of you old Pros out there have suggestions for better search words? Or know where there is a copy of the list?

Worst case he could sit and watch the screensaver for an hour or two and pick up some tips LOL.

Let's help a new Dish member out. Anyone?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts