Top Five

motorcycle_rider

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 8, 2004
Northeast Michigan
This is more to see the differences we have in viewing pleasures more than anything else. Now we need all realize that at this time we will not see newer movies on the cinema 10 so lets keep this realistic. So based on movies that you have seen in the past. What are the top five movies you would like to see on the Cinema 10. I was thinking about this the other day while on a road trip and here is what I came up with.

1. Young Guns
2. Young Guns II
3. The Stand (I know this is long but I have always enjoyed this book and movie)
4. Space Balls (I thought it was good for a few chuckles last time I saw it.)
5. Back To The Future (all three)

Ok I admit the Stand is extremely long but the could schedule it to run each of the 4 parts every day in 4 day increments. I also listed a series so I guess this would be ok also.

I'll go with these five, although I could probably come up with a hundred or two. . .

01. The Messenger:The Story of Joan of Arc
02. The Long Kiss Goodnight
03. Stigmata
04. Rudy
05. Showgirls

Now to nitpick -- motorcycle rider, you picked 7 movies (but it's your thread so I won't complain too much); and Ginger Snaps 2 is from 2004 - so they have at least one movie that is new.

Yeah well I guess I had to put in 110% somewhere since work always askes for it. Interesting choice of movies. Showgirls in HD YEAH BABY!!. the others would be nice also have not seen them in quite a while. I see your from Royal Oak. Are your OTA's going sorta crazy down there to? I am pulling some insane range on em t'night.

Haven't noticed anything unusual with the OTA, but then again I haven't tried anything unusual! Do you mean you're pulling in stations from far away? If so, how exactly do you manage this - re-scan for channels? :confused:

Detroiters own this thread!

1. Puberty Blues (early Bruce Beresford movie from australia)
2. Youngblood (rob lowe ice hockey movie)
3. Bottlerocket (Wes Andersons' first film)
4. Groundhog Day
5. Any and all John Hughes films

Detroiters own this thread!
Not any more!

1. Ferris Bueler's Day Off.
2. Silver Bullet.
3. Bad Boys. (The werewolf one with Keifer Sutherland).
4. Alien Quadrilogy.
5. The Abyss.

Some of these movies are playing on the premiums already, The Abyss has been in 4:3 but it would be so great for HD transfer it's not even funny.

Top Five Movies:

1) Heat (DeNiro, Val Kilmer, Pacino, etc.. all star cast)
2) Alien1-3 (Since resurrection is still being played on premium channels occasionally) in their SE format.
3) Predator
4) Total Recall
5) The Power of One (Stephen Dorff, Morgan Freeman)

DarrellP said:
Not any more!

1. Ferris Bueler's Day Off.
2. Silver Bullet.
3. Bad Boys. (The werewolf one with Keifer Sutherland).
4. Alien Quadrilogy.
5. The Abyss.
Bad Boys? I've never heard of that one. Is it similar to the Lost Boys about vampires with Keifer Sutherland?

wasch_24 said:
Bad Boys? I've never heard of that one. Is it similar to the Lost Boys about vampires with Keifer Sutherland?

Bad Boys was the pre-quel to Lost Boys. It starred Martin Lawrence and Kiefer as wisecracking cops who suck the life out of every corny one-liner.

Wow some of these movies would be great. I havent seen many of these in a while and I would gladly watch them again (In HD). Hopefully soon we will see some of these movies or something simular to them.

Now that Star Wars is coming on DVD (WS) ...

PG guide....I show Ms. Universe but see klingons?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)