Topeka, KS Voomers.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

hd-in-ks

Original poster
Jun 19, 2004
Has anyone in Topeka signed up for Voom? If so where approx. do you live? What kind of luck have you had in pulling in the locals? I am very close to going with Voom, but I have a few questions first from real users. I live about a mile and a half N.E. of Lake Shawnee. I am a little worried about picking up the Topeka locals and wonder if any on the east side has been able to pick up any of the K.C. locals. On a side note. Today I noticed that "Home Connections" is now carrying Voom. They are located next to Target on Wanamaker. I stopped by there today. They are very helpful in that they have both Voom and Cox Communications HD installed there. They are doing the install themselves, so no dealing with Installers Inc. and they can sell or lease the equipment. I have been a long time reader and finally decided to start posting. Thanks for whatever information you can share.

I am in Topeka (17th and Farilawn area) and I am getting good dish strength... It's 96.... HD Locals are all in the 90's. I get:
--KTWU HD chan 11-1
--KTWU Digital (No HD) chan 11-2
--CBS HD chan 13-1
--NBC HD chan 27-1
--ABC Digital (No HD) chan 49-1
FOX is not digital so you will not be able to get FOX...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)