Toshiba HD-XA1, HD-A1, HD-D1 V1.2 Relase Notes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Officall Relase notes on The Toshiba V1.2 Software update:
To read go to WWW.toshibahddvd.com and select support.

Firmware update V1.2
Applicable Models: hd-XA1, hd-a1 and hd-d1
Overview: This firmware update addresses certain disc playback and HDMI/DVI Related Problems Identified by Toshiba.

FAQ.

Q.The HDMI output does not work or works intermittently with the HDMI or Dvi Input on my HDTV or monitor. Does the New firmwhare address that problem?

A. The Firmware update addresses and improves hdmi and dvi connectivity.

Q. During HD DVD playback I sometimes experianence pixelization or block noise. Sometimes playback stops. Somtimes plaback is not smooth. Does this new firmware address these issues?

A. The firmwhare update addresses various playablity issues.

Actually, the Release Notes go into even more detail:

Firmware update V1.2
Applicable Models: hd-XA1, hd-a1 and hd-d1
Overview: This firmware update addresses certain disc playback and HDMI/DVI Related Problems Identified by Toshiba.

FAQ.

Q.The HDMI output does not work or works intermittently with the HDMI or Dvi Input on my HDTV or monitor. Does the New firmwhare address that problem?

A. The Firmware update addresses and improves hdmi and dvi connectivity.

Q. During HD DVD playback I sometimes experianence pixelization or block noise. Sometimes playback stops. Sometimes plaback is not smooth. Does this new firmware address these issues?

A. The firmwhare update addresses various playablity issues. You should also check if the disc is clean and, if the disk will not operate at all, that you are inserting the disc with the right side up.
:eek:

So, if I insert a disc with the left side up, it won't play at all???? :confused:

Sorry, close to quitting time silliness. :p

What is up with the website? When I click on the update, the release notes are cut off mid screen and it won't let me scroll down.

Acerone said:
Where do you go for the update? Is there a link to it?
The link is for release notes. You download the update through the player itself. It knows where to go. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)