Status
Please reply by conversation.

pfeiffep@yahoo.com

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 25, 2007
Norther Va.
Hi All,

I have 2 D* tivo units: Hughes SD DVR40 and Directv DVR R10. I would like to combine the existing programming from one to the other. Is it possible? Any suggestions?:confused:

You might ask why - I just switched to V* FiOS and only want to hook up one of the D* units to my system.

TIA:D
Pete

Hi All,

I have 2 D* tivo units: Hughes SD DVR40 and Directv DVR R10. I would like to combine the existing programming from one to the other. Is it possible? Any suggestions?:confused:

You might ask why - I just switched to V* FiOS and only want to hook up one of the D* units to my system.

TIA:D
Pete

Are you referring to the recorded content you want to move all of it to one unit ?
If so, I do not think it is possible.

Jimbo

You might be able to take the coax output of one unit into the OTA input of the second. Play the programs on the first while doing a manual record on the second. You won't have the OSG info in the recorded programs, though.

I don't think the SD DTV TiVos have an OTA input, do they? All they can do is record satellite signals. I'm not even sure what the coax input is intended for. Is it supposed to be a pass-through from a VCR or something else?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)