Transponder Issues -

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Showman

Original poster
Sep 8, 2011
ohio
I get great signal on sat 119 transponder 11 and 12 but not on transponder 3 where my local stations are. Is my dish not pointed correctly or might I have other issues?

I get great signal on sat 119 transponder 11 and 12 but not on transponder 3 where my local stations are. Is my dish not pointed correctly or might I have other issues?
Where are you located at least your zipcode? What is the signal strength on Trans.3 & 11? What dish and receivers are you using?

Answered my own question with a little more research - The dish is in my RV which we brought to a football game out of our "spotbeam" area. Hadn't had the occasion to travel outside the area in a whileso I knew nothing about directed signal until I thought something was wrongwith my system. The last time we visited this part of the country, I could seemy locals when I was here but now I have found out that they are no longeravailable nationwide. Thanks for your responses.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)