Traxis DBS 1500?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Did you check the FAQ and Reviews section to see if it was listed here? I think thats an early Traxis model, they're up to 4500 or 4550 series numbers now. Its prob just a simple fta receiver, should be adequate. (if it has blind-search it would be easy to use)

chill holmes...just because nobody answered within 5 minutes no need to bump it back up. People read threads but in alot of cases if nobody has any info, they don't respond :)

Traxis 1500....simple model unit. 2 drawbacks I know of (I donot have one but worked with one)
-no blind scan
-when you log in the frequencies, it is very sensative...which is good and bad. The bad is if your LNB drifts and say instead of 12000 for a frequency its at 11996, the Traxis wont lock unless its on 11996 (most other boxes would lock on it). When I helped someone aim their dish, the frequency they wanted was 12044 and it would lock at 12041 or 12040 and that was it :(

The Traxis line of receivers are very good i have 2 Traxis 1500 and Traxis 3500 good video nice menus and very good PAL to NTSC Conversion you will be happy with it.

chill holmes...just because nobody answered within 5 minutes no need to bump it back up. People read threads but in alot of cases if nobody has any info, they don't respond :)

Traxis 1500....simple model unit. 2 drawbacks I know of (I donot have one but worked with one)
-no blind scan
-when you log in the frequencies, it is very sensative...which is good and bad. The bad is if your LNB drifts and say instead of 12000 for a frequency its at 11996, the Traxis wont lock unless its on 11996 (most other boxes would lock on it). When I helped someone aim their dish, the frequency they wanted was 12044 and it would lock at 12041 or 12040 and that was it :(
sorry bro for being impatence's.:(

yes .....traxis on of the cheapest receivers ......2500 and the 1500 are older models and they both are ok on the picture ....but when it comes to audio they suck ....esp. on t5 / galaxy 25 on some channels where the sound allready suck.
so ....the powercord or more like the plug is the most [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1] ridiculous [/SIZE][/FONT] (laughable) [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]I have ever seen . if you loose power .....no wonder ...this could damage the receiver by power spikes......seen it . so 55$ receiver is only worth 35$ for that it is good.[/SIZE][/FONT]

There is International channels that are broadcasting in the PAL TV format the Traxis receiver will convert the PAL TV signal in to NTSC.

NTSC TV format is used in in North America.

PAL TV format is used in Europe , Asia, Africa

Status
Please reply by conversation.