Turbo-HD (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Are you sure that is what he is asking?

If you have a 722, your software should be "turbo'd" as mine shows when the screen saver is on. That provides access to the 1080p VOD. My 622 however, is "not" turbo'd".

I think there is confusion about the terms. You can certainly subscribe to HD packages; unclear to me if you can subscribe, as an existing customer, to an HD-only package (which is what I think the previous post was referring to).

Jerryinvirginia

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 16, 2005
A current customer is grandfathered to the HD channel choice made prior to 8/01. CAUTION: Before any change is made to that choice, whether it be basic or HD packages, make sure that those changes, which will remove the grandfathered cost, result in a better plan. Eg. prior to 8/01 top 200 DVR ADV/with HD essentials, 722 phone connected, $59.99. No price change after 8/01. HD Absolute prior to 8/01 received ALL HD channels that were available for $29.99, +$5.98 DVR fee, +$5 locals= $40.97. After 7/31, Turbo Platinum DVR Adv went to $59.99 for the same HD services. Obviously, the grandfathered accounts are better when it comes to HD only service packs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts